Thursday, June 7, 2012

Not Eating for Pleasure?? Yeah Sure...


FOOD, I personally live and die to eat fantastic food.  I have even been known to get excited about plain old gluttonous food like creamed chipped beef on toast with an order of a grilled honey-bun and a side of scrapple (please don't tell me what it is made of or i'll hurt you.)  I just read the below article about how Jada Pinkett Smith doesn't eat for pleasure.   I cannot imagine going thru life just eating for nourishment and not for taste.  I understand in some places on our globe, people have no choice but to eat what is available for survival.  However, for someone like Jada Pinkett Smith to only eat for nourishment with no interest in how something tastes....I have my suspicions and am calling BS.  I have always said that eating delicious food with my friends and family makes up 90% of my happiness.  I would gladly take an extra ten pounds on my hips and bite guilt-free into one of my mom's perfectly plump delicious potato gnocchi smothered in her sauce than have whatever counts as a perfect body ANY DAY!! 
Jada Pinkett Smith doesn't eat for pleasure

1 comment:

  1. I realize it is unfair to judge people from a photograph, but Jada looks emaciated in this photograph---and her face looks strained and very tight. I think she is starving.
    I adore food.

    ReplyDelete