Tuesday, May 22, 2012

In My Body I am Thirsty...and this is what I do about it.

 When I am working on the In My Body Musical I am always thirsty.  Yes, thirsty for knowledge of course but I also love fresh, yummy beverages while I write characters and learn the ins and outs of this theatre/Broadway world. When you see me working, driving, playing or just walking to meetings or events you can be sure that one thing is consistent, I ALWAYS have a  beverage on hand or in hand. One place that we bulldogs have been frequenting a lot is this super fun coffee shop across the street from the  BIELLO/MARTIN studio.  It is called CAFE OLE...I want to thank Cafe Ole for keeping me hydrated in my body with wonderful beverages!!!   So if you are ever in need pop on into this little cafe and quench your thirst!:)
Not my pic...I took it from Cafe Ole facebook page:)

My Beverage of Choice...Whatever freshly brewed tea that is iced and on tap.  With Lemon and Mint!

The Three Bulldogs grabbing some bevs before the working session at Biello/Martin Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment